The Rio Group
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Bring your homebuilding sales leadership experience and join our client – a top 10 national homebuilder – in a division putting together a “Dream Team” operating committee to grow Denver into one of their premier divisions in the company.
- Well Positioned: Capital has been allocated to buy and control 15,000+ lots for future growth in CO.
- Unique multi-brand strategy: Serving all major buyer groups – entry, first time, move up, luxury and active adult.
- Stability & growth: Position is open due to market expansion and growth.
What you’ll do:
Responsible for driving and achieving area sales goals by implementing company strategies, while developing and leading a 20-50+ person sales team to maximize sales volume and profitability for the company.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, by balancing key performance measures, to maintain and improve the Company’s sales results.
- Collaborate with other members of the division leadership team including land, finance and operations in developing sales forecasts in line with the overall business plan.
- Motivate and coordinate between sales, escrow, marketing, construction, product development and acquisition and mortgage.
- Monitor and analyze sales pipeline, business ratios and the sales activities of each sales consultant.
- Monitor backlog status and loan tracking process.
- Manage the contract process to ensure accurate and timely contracts.
- Resolve problems and/or issues pertaining to any department including buyers.
- Create new incentives for neighborhoods.
- Recruit and hire future sales representatives and sales managers.
- Drive realtor outreach (realtor breakfasts, lunches, office presentations).
- Work with the marketing coordinator/manager and Division Manager on advertising and marketing promotions.
- Strategize all grand openings and new phases.
- Manage competitive analysis on product, features and neighborhoods/amenities during development process.
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years sales experience in the homebuilding industry is required.
- Executive level sales leadership experience in a production home sales environment is required.
- Experienced in championing systems/processes related to hiring, sales training, employee development, etc.
- Aggressive demeanor toward sales and market development.
- Entrepreneurial attitude toward the business (no micro-managing here).
- Success with realtor engagement.
For more information, please email Cindy McNeirey
at email@example.com and include your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org