The Rio Group
What you’ll Do:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the residential home building process, state and local codes, and material and labor installation specifications and requirements.
- Interact professionally with trade partners, suppliers, land developers, code enforcement officials, customers, and inner company personnel.
- Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of architectural and engineered plan reading
- Control overhead costs within company guidelines.
- Maintain inspection failure rate at levels that are within municipal and company guidelines
- Be capable of training a new apprentice to advance to the superintendent level.
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of foundation, rough, and finish construction scheduling, as well as a proficiency in executing each of the aforementioned schedules in their appropriate sequence and stage of construction.
- Experience with an online scheduling program (preferred).
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of as-built plans for subdivisions.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of mass grading, drainage patterns, single lot clear/grading, and dirt balancing.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of current erosion control methods and the ability to work from a grading plan.
- At all times maintain an organized, appropriately sequenced, clean and safe worksite holding all trade partners accountable for execution of their respective scope of work while demonstrating respect for the work of others.
- Be capable of walking every home/lot daily to inspect quality, monitor daily schedules, and provide trade partners necessary guidance as required to assure they complete their trade properly.
- Be capable of managing tight deadlines, promptly addressing changes without disrupting schedules, and managing high volumes of work with minimal direct supervision in multiple communities.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction measure by Company standards.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Microsoft windows operating system.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of residential construction safety guidelines.
What You’ll Need:
- Have up to date OSHA safety, First Aid and CPR board certified.
- Have a high school diploma or G.E.D. College degree is preferred.
- Past success of 1-5 years minimum in the industry.
For more information, please email Holly Johnson
at email@example.com and include your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org