If you have experience as a Retail Sales Consultant, Sales Advisor, Sales Representative or have New Home sales experience then this may be the opportunity for you.
- Growth: Build upon an already successful brand and take advantage of unmatched opportunities.
- Elite Builder: Respected builder in the industry – well established stable division with sophisticated systems to drive internet leads, comprehensive sales training.
- High Earnings Potential: Base salary and a lucrative commission structure.
- Training: Robust training program to provide industry tools and expertise.
What you’ll do:
Responsible for the conversion of leads/prospects to customers, generating referrals, and building strategic customer and realtor relationships to maximize revenue for the organization.
- Sell and close Residential Home products.
- Monitor and meet sales goals.
- Generate leads from customer referrals and core realtor group.
- Conduct interviews to all prospects for current/future home sales.
- Make presentations to model visitors, and demonstrate the models, spec homes and the amenities of the community.
- Explain principle and interest payments, taxes, insurance, CC&R’s (deed restrictions), homeowner associations, and club/golf membership plans.
- Prepare required paperwork for each home sale and for prospective purchasers.
- Assist in making prospective buyer appointments with design center, mortgage, key inspection, and settlement departments when necessary.
- Keep buyer updated as to construction start and completion dates and remain actively involved in the sales process through closing.
- Communicate properly, to the appropriate departments, any customer requests for information or service.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent / Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong desire to sell and excellent customer service skills.
For more information, please email Cindy McNeirey
at email@example.com and include your resume