The Rio Group
Residential Cad Drafter
- 50 Markets: Operations in approximately 50 major metro markets.
- Unique multi-brand strategy: The Company employs a unique multi-brand strategy to serve all major customer groups.
- JD Powers: Known for Excellence and Quality- has been at the top of JD Powers list year after year and continues to win awards for innovation of the product.
What you’ll do:
Primary responsibility for the development of Construction Documents.
- Provide Architectural Service drafting support daily to include but not be limited to:
- Drafts redline markups.
- Draft plan revisions.
- Draft site plans for individual lots as assigned.
- Draft all notes on set of working drawings
- Conduct CAD duties for Construction Drawings (CDs) utilizing company adopted software
- Produce all work within the Pulte Drafting Standards and Productivity Tools.
- Ensure quality control of all work completed.
- Maintain current knowledge in the following areas:
- Structural elements of home building
- Construction installation means and methods
- Self-monitor quality control on all work product
- Develop complete construction document sets from Blockout using PulteGroup tools, processes and standards
What you’ll need:
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree in Drafting or Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction preferred.
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum 1 year CAD operations experience (specific knowledge of current version of Auto CAD Architecture required).
- Knowledge of residential construction techniques, construction documents, building codes, and CAD concepts is a plus.
- Effective communication and organization skills.
- Software Skills – Word, Excel, and ACAD required. BIM software is a plus.
- Purchasing and supply chain experience is a plus.
For more information, please email Cindy McNeirey
at email@example.com and include your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org