The Rio Group
- Fortune 250.
- 50 Markets: Operations in approximately 50 major metro markets
- Unique multi-brand strategy: The Company employs a unique multi-brand strategy to serve all major customer groups.
- JD Powers: Known for Excellence and Quality- has been at the top of JD Powers list year after year and continues to win awards for innovation of the product.
Primary responsibility for managing outsources and schedules for development and maintenance of single-family, townhomes, and low-rise residential construction documents.
What you’ll do:
- Manages all production resources necessary for Common Plan Management (CPM) within the North East – DC, Boston, and NJ Zone.
- Manages schedules for assigned projects for on-time delivery.
- Manages Engineering outsources for assigned projects.
- Provides Quality Control oversight to ensure the quality of CDs delivered to the field.
- Ensures adherence to company-wide product processes and standards for assigned projects.
- Assists Director of Product in ensuring adherence to Master and Regional plan catalogs.
- Assists Director of Product to ensure the divisions are building to Common Plan Catalog CDs.
- This position does not perform CAD duties.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Construction or equivalent preferred.
- Low-rise and Mid-rise experience.
- Valid Driver’s License because driving is an essential function of this position.
- Registered Architect – NCARB certificate preferred.
- Minimum 10 years Architectural Multi-Family Construction experience.
- CD development and construction expertise.
- Project management expertise.
- Outsource management expertise.
- Understanding of Federal & State codes related to a residential product.
For more information, please email Kathryn Dudley
at email@example.com and include your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org