The Rio Group
Preferred Relationship Manager
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Financial Services Industry Professional to step into an existing book of the banks Preferred Program customers and mass affluent prospects. Work closely with your customers to retain and grow current and next generation wealth.
- You will need a Series 6 (or 7), 63, and 65 plus State insurance license.
- Must have proof of $1.5mm in sales or minimum $50k in production (T-12).
- Have demonstrated an ability to build and maintain a revenue-producing book of business, utilizing internal and external sources of customers, in the mass affluent segment.
- Fortune 500: One of the largest banks in the US.
- Company Stability: Been in business for more than 150 years.
What you’ll do:
- Execute on retail strategies and tactics to increase the Preferred Program households, fulfill customer needs, provide an excellent customer experience, while removing roadblocks to achieve goals.
- Build deep relationships with customers to earn status as a trusted advisor by leveraging our consultative sales and service process.
- Demonstrate ability to simplify and communicate complex financial concepts.
- Provide guidance to the Financial Center team in the referral/sales process with a specific focus on Preferred customers.
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered, taking responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs.
- Consistently meet or exceed brokerage sales and referral goals as set by management, working in partnership with Investment Executive.
- Keep current on activity within the business industry and economic environment to enhance the ability for anticipated needs of the customer, and proactively providing new solutions for current and future financial needs.
What you’ll need:
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Experience in a sales environment; experience in financial industry.
- Pass consultative selling skills certification and complete ongoing educational requirements as prescribed.
- You will need a Series 6 (or 7), 63, 65 (or 66) plus State insurance license.
For more information, please email Cindy McNeirey
at email@example.com and include your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org