The Rio Group
Permitting and Starts Coordinator
What you’ll do:
- Prepare plans and work orders for new construction. Responsible for processing paperwork for sold specs and any changes after the original paperwork goes out on site. Handle all housing permits and act as a contact person while handling any problems that may arise.
- Receive the files of homes that are to be built, 6 weeks in advance of digging the home, and receive/separate sales paperwork.
- Specs: sign out spec file, find grading plan for development and confirm elevation, red-line plans; fill out survey request, Record all starts documentation to the server.
- Sold Specs: mark up plans with changes, check over selection and sign, and send out to superintendent and subcontractors.
- To-Be-Builts: sign out spec file, find grading plan for development and confirm elevation, go through plan changes with an agent, fill out survey request.
- Process spec/sold spec addendums.
- Verify signature and selections.
- Send houses out for the survey.
- Prep city permit application.
- Create a job supervisor packet.
- Ensure permits are ready for pick-up.
- Run Job specific Pos for new Job starts.
- Prepare job start package for Construction Manager.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of professional experience in a related role.
- Previous experience dealing with permitting issues related to new construction.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Valid driver’s license.
For more information, please email Cindy McNeirney
at email@example.com and include your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org