The Rio Group
Operations Asset Team Lead
Bring your experience in real estate development, asset management, accounting, contract administration, etc and join our client – the fastest growing publicly traded residential real estate development company in the country!
- Well Capitalized Company: Company has Billions in cash slated to be injected into future developments with the goal of being the largest publicly traded residential real estate developer in the country.
- Build a Team: Opportunity to start an expansion office / build a team of Asset Specialists.
- Stability & growth: Position is open due to market expansion and growth.
What you’ll do:
- Provide centralized support to Project and Investment Managers.
- Coordinate closely with related analysts for all aspects of complex acquisitions and development projects.
- Assist with oversight and guidance for the Real Estate Services team.
- Provide guidance and oversight to a team of Operation Asset Specialists I & II over the following activities.
- Analyze and convey real estate development and property operation for the projects assigned.
- Research collect and review data on properties including title policies, deeds, tax records, environmental reports, and HOA by-laws and covenants.
- Participate in contract administration including setting up and maintaining standardized files and POs
- Request and verify draws and funding requests.
- Generate data entry for project information and assist in maintaining lot detail information.
- Secure and maintain the filing of required documents for the acquisition, development, and management of assigned projects.
- Prepare check requests for various permits, fees, and other acquisition or development related services.
- Process documentation for lot and sale closings.
- Participate in property tax management.
- Assist new vendors.
- Coordinate with related project analyst to ensure that contract and direct pay invoices are coded accurately and as budgeted while also verifying budget updates for assigned projects.
- Train and coordinate cross training as needed, to ensure adequate support coverage for assigned projects.
- Assign, direct work and coordinate special projects among the team.
What you’ll need:
- High school diploma.
- 3+ years of related experience in real estate/land development or real estate sales, specific experience related to land development would be highly preferred.
- Previous team lead, staff management and/or involvement with hiring is required.
- Experience working within a “growth environment” for a firm going through heavy expansion is highly preferred.
- Accounting background and proficiency in basic accounting skills & proficiency with Microsoft Office and email.
For more information, please email Holly Johnson
firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com