The Rio Group
New Home Sales Counselor
Are you a licensed Real Estate Sales Professional (or soon to be) looking for the security of a well-established company with an awesome house product and an entrepreneurial culture to “build your own brand” within their brand? This could be the position for you.
- Fortune 500 National Builder: #1 home builder in the industry – well established stable division with sophisticated systems to drive internet leads, comprehensive sales training, etc.
- Spec Sales Strategy: Lots of inventory homes means quicker sales and more product turns.
- Stability / Capital Commitment: Recent mammoth reinvestment in division land position secured 100s of new developments across the Upstate South Carolina area.
- High Earnings Potential: 6-figure income is the minimum expectation.
- Future Growth: Management opportunities abundant in a division with projected 200% growth!
What you’ll do:
- Sell multiple brands of new homes in the upstate South Carolina area – managing the entire sales process and communication with the customer from first interaction through close of Escrow.
- Actively drives traffic through initiating follow up phone calls to previous traffic and coordinating/hosting public and broker events.
- Actively tour prospective customers through the various home sites/lots to familiarize them with the community layout. Ensures that prospects understand where the home will be built, where property lines begin and end and where neighboring structures will be located.
- Sell the benefits of the community, the reputation of the company and the quality and design of company products, construction, and service. Understand the power of the company’s brand and the unique customer value proposition in assigned communities
- Effectively communicates the key differentiator touch points as to why the customer should purchase a home from Company versus other builders
- Explains homebuilding and buying process and administers sales documentation for prospective customers, including filling in the information required to complete the company’s form of purchase and sale contract.
- Performs all necessary follow-up to ensure successful closing of sales
- Works collaboratively with other departments, teams and individuals, both inside and outside the company, to ensure that the entire process is seamless from set up of model homes to close of sale and delivery of homes
- Resolves any issues or problems with customers to keep the process moving forward
- Manages backlog, maintaining strong lines of communication with customers post purchase
- Meets all reporting deadlines in a timely and consistent manner
- Develops knowledge of competitor policies, programs, pricing, and products, as well as consumer demographics, in an effort to better define key differentiators for his/her assigned communities and provides helpful information to management
- Drive Realtor Sales through Relationship Selling.
What you’ll need:
- Required – current South Carolina Real Estate License (or currently pursuing through classes)
- Proven successful experience in quota bearing New Home sales roles is preferred but not required
- Formal sales training, Business to Business (B2B) sales experience and realtor/broker experience are all a plus!
- Experience in retail, service and residence/apartment leasing industries would be nice to have
- Positive appreciation toward on-going training and professional development
- Ability to work weekends when motivated consumers are in the market (with 2 days off back to back during the week).
For more information, please email Holly Johnson
at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com