The Rio Group
Land Development Analyst
Bring your experience in real estate development and financial analysis and join our client – the fastest growing publicly traded residential real estate development company in the country!
- On Their Way to #1: Aided by their new partnership with a top National Homebuilder, our client has aggressive plans to 10x in size and become the largest publicly traded land developer in the USA.
- Exposure to Executives: Smaller company feel with a flatter org chat and an involved C-Suite.
- Stable Capital Source: Due to a partnership with a top National Homebuilder ($10BB), projects will not need outside financing.
- Start-Up Operation: Be one of the first few hires into a new region primed to 10x in size.
What you’ll do:
- Working for the Gulf Coast Vice President, interact with acquisitions, development and investment managers to assist with due diligence, forecasting and benchmarking of potential and existing development projects across the North Gulf Coast.
- Perform due diligence and underwriting of prospective acquisitions and developments.
- Provide support for the acquisition, financing, development and disposition process.
- Prepare financial modeling to support and guide both acquisition and asset management decisions.
- Prepare presentation materials on new and existing investments for internal and external uses.
- Analyze and monitor the financial performance of properties including financial modeling, benchmarking to budget, and collaborating with management in executing business plans.
- Assist with analysis of the overall market and monitor industry trends.
- Administer and manage databases.
- Assist with providing conceptual plans for subdividing and parceling assets.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years of related analysis experience within real estate development industry.
- Financial, market analysis, due diligence and underwriting backgrounds are all highly preferred.
- Experience with raw land development projects is highly preferred.
- Professional experience working within a start-up or high-growth environment would be a plus.
For more information, please email Willa McClain
at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com