The Rio Group
Human Resources Generalist
Bring your expertise as a Human Resource Generalist and join a top 10 distribution and fulfillment company that is focused on improving costing/pricing, facility layout, new facility transitions, continuous improvements with in all areas. The company is looking for an HR Generalist that is excited about change: can analyze various business functions and make improvement recommendations.
- Sustainability: Been in business since 1950 – exceeding 600 million in revenue
- Top 10: Top 10 Logistics Provider.
- Reputation: Fully integrated logistics provider managing over 90 distribution facilities with more than 30 million square feet of space. Company serves over 200 clients with varying logistics needs.
What you’ll do:
The HR Generalist provides support for day-to-day operations as it relates to human resources; which includes, but is not limited to, employee relations, recruiting & on-boarding, benefit & leave administration, payroll in accordance with company policy.
- Provide counseling and/or coaching to employees and management regarding employee relation matters and application of company policies, programs and benefits.
- Recommends and administers OFI or corrective action plans; ensures forms are completed per policy and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- Administer applicable company and/or site policies, programs and benefits and act as a liaison with corporate to facilitate change management; conducts training as necessary.
- Acts as a liaison for employee programs and benefits (e.g. health, 401(k), performance management, incentives, etc.). May coordinate and/or facilitate benefit meetings during open enrollment.
- Ensures new hire and termination paperwork is processed and employee data is current and accurate within our system of record (e.g. UltiPro) and maintains proper employee files in accordance with policy and law.
- Participates in the maintenance, development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Performs recruiting duties for all non-exempt (fulltime or temporary) and liaisons with established temporary agencies as necessary; including creation of job advertisement, interviewing and selection.
- Completes the on-boarding functions for new employees including system on-boarding (UltiPro), new employee orientation and necessary coordination of new employee training.
- May perform routine reporting functions as needed to support the business.
- May function as an advocate for other company programs and/or initiatives based on the site supported.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred or equivalent years of experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Human Resources with progressive duties around employee relations, recruiting, benefits, compensation and/or training required.
- Prior experience in the warehousing, third party logistic and/or distribution centers preferred.
For more information, please email Holly Johnson
at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com