The Rio Group
If you are an experienced Financial Advisor with a proven track record of effectively serving clients and able to manage a growing practice, let’s talk.
- Top company: The Nation’s Largest RIA (Registered Investment Advisor).
- Stability & Growth: Over 180 locations and more than $200 billion in Assets.
- #1 Independent Financial Advisors, ranked by Barron’s.
- Top US Registered Investment Advisors, Financial Times.
- Largest Independent RIA, Investment News.
What you’ll do:
- Provide independent, fee-based investment advice and wealth management advice and services.
- Effectively evaluate client’s situations, analyze their needs, develop and present a compelling set of recommendations, and build effective relationships to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Provide objective, fee-based advice and asset management, with an aim to help our customers build a better financial future.
- As a Financial Planner with our firm, you will have no sales goals or quotas that prevent you from serving each client’s best interests, with a compensation program that aligns you with your client instead of creating conflicts between you.
- Founded on the idea that everyone deserves clear financial advice and guidance.
Why are we different?
- You’ll engage in no marketing activities. At other firms, advisors spend as much as a third of their time looking for clients. That doesn’t happen at here. Our national reputation and brand positioning cause hundreds of thousands of consumers, investors and households to seek us out. Your role will be to serve their best interests, providing outstanding financial advice and guidance to those who request it. No prospecting!
- Premier, ongoing training program, including continuing advisor education on topics vital to our clients, including investments, tax law, estate planning, retirement planning, Social Security & Medicare, privacy protection and much more.
- A dedicated team of experienced and talented Client Service Managers who provide support to you in every office.
- State-of-the-art retirement planning tools and software, to help you deliver the right advice to your clients.
- Base salary and bonus opportunity, with premier benefits including employer, matched 401(k) plan.
- An objective, conflict-free model centered around our clients’ best interests.
What do you need to be successful with us?
- Direct client-facing experience in a fee-based wealth management or planning role.
- Results driven mindset, proven ability to form relationships and convince people to become clients.
- Must possess an active Series 65.
- Strong desire for performance-driven compensation and growing earnings potential
- A Clean U-4.
- A Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or other certification is preferred but not required.
For more information, please email Cindy McNeirey
at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com