Residential Fortune 250 Construction company is looking for their next CPA. If you have Construction, Residential Building, REIT or Commercial Building experience this is a must opportunity!
- Recognition: a Nationally recognized leader in the industry and Fortune 250 company.
- Presence: They are in 29 states and 60 metro markets.
- Growth: This role will work directly with senior leadership for two years and then be promoted to a VP of Finance leading a division of the company.
- Compensation: Strong base salary backed by a significant bonus and a generous relocation package.
What you’ll do:
- Developmental Corporate role to prepare for a future field finance leadership position. Primary responsibility for reviewing financial feasibility studies for new land acquisitions, transaction due diligence, and reviewing/analyzing financial/operational performance.
- Review land acquisition feasibility studies and present transactions for approval to the Company’s CFO and SVP of Finance.
- Travel to field locations for context around homebuilding operations and potential land acquisitions.
- Conduct analysis of homebuilding financial & operating results regarding key performance drivers.
- Conduct due diligence on acquisitions.
- Provide support to field operations regarding implementation and adherence to finance policies and procedures.
What you’ll need:
- A strongly preferred combination of minimum 2-4 years of public accounting experience and minimum 2-4 years residential homebuilding experience.
- Strong knowledge of accounting theory and GAAP.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
For more information, please email Mary Hood
at email@example.com and include your resume