The Rio Group
Assistant Construction Manager
Come build the American Dream!
A career in construction is more than just swinging hammers. If you’re interested in a career that will get you out from behind a desk on a regular basis and provide you the opportunity to positively impact families in your community – then read on.
Our client is looking for individuals who are bright, energetic, dedicated to the success of their team and have solid time-management and customer service skills to join their growing operation in Virginia.
- Never Bored: You’re not selling insurance or sitting at a desk all day.
- They Build People Too: Opportunities to train and work across different functions within the company will open numerous pathways to growth and success over a career.
- Career Growth: Be part of the future of the construction operations for a flourishing new division of a successful national homebuilder.
- Capital Commitment: $250MM national fund fueling local investments *owner controlled*.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the activities / personnel that construct and deliver quality homes to new buyers.
- While our client trains you on the new construction process, you’ll serve as an on-site management trainee and will work alongside a Senior Project Manager to learn how to effectively manage a job site.
- You’ll be responsible for construction consulting, quality control, new home buyer relations, and budget management and will experience the personal satisfaction of contributing to the construction of a community of new homes.
- Schedule and supervise sub-contractors.
- Conduct quality control inspections.
- Order building materials, manage community assets and site budgets.
- Update customers (new home buyers) and sales representatives regularly regarding the progress of home(s) under construction.
What You’ll Need
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Strong time management & organizational skills.
- Current Driver’s License.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is preferred.
- Construction and/or customer relations experience is a plus.
For more information, please email Willa McClain
at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com