The Rio Group
Palm Coast, FL
The primary responsibility of the Division Manager is to manage, direct and appropriately delegate the processes, tasks, and procedures related to sale, construction and closing of the residential properties in this 200+ unit sales/year while providing superior quality, lasting value, and outstanding customer service.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversees the implementation of the Company’s systems, policies an. procedures within the division.
- Directly responsible for residential home sales pricing/negotiations, monitoring regional activities for maximum productivity and expense control, to generate and achieve desired sales, starts, closings goals and profit margins.
- Develops new business opportunities by strategically planning and negotiating land acquisitions for the division.
- Provide guidance and direction to the Sales Manager/Director, Project Manager, Purchasing Manager and appropriate staff to ensure conformance to company’s quality standards, policies and procedures.
- Consistently review Job Cost and Purchasing Variance Reports to ensure variances are addressed and house budgets are adjusted accordingly.
- Ensures homeowner concerns and Warranty claims are promptly and efficiently resolved and personally become involved when required.
- Maintains and implements overall project planning schedules and task assignments on a weekly/monthly basis for the division/region.
- Regularly conducts and/or attends meetings to maintain consistent communication, assist with the resolution of problem areas and promote ideas for improvement.
- Will travel through the division/region area approximately 30% of the time to personally inspect job sites, meet and communicate with region personnel and Trade Partners.
- Interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
What You’ll Need:
- BS Degree in Construction Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 5 years production residential construction experience.
- Previous Managerial experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, to include spreadsheet and database programs.
- MarkSystem database/construction scheduling experience (preferred but not required).
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to exercise confidentiality as required.
For more information, please email Maria Hamilton
at email@example.com and include your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org