Warehouse Operations Manager – Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Success: $100M company that will triple in size over the next three years.
- Promotional Opportunity: a Strong culture of internal promotion.
- Leadership: Lead a team of up to 30 hourly employees.
- Consistent Schedule: Manage a daytime shift, Monday – Friday.
What you will do:
- Supervise all associates reporting to the position so to effectively recruit, train, evaluate, motivate, delegate and monitor their activities, performance, and safety.
- Monitor and coach associates on productivity pace and methods. Provide timely and ongoing feedback on performance-related matters to encourage good performance and safe work methods.
- Evaluate costs, track all supplies and maintain inventories.
- Facilitate improvements to the workflow by evaluating current systems interactions and adherence to established Standard Operating Procedures.
- Plan and prioritize daily workload and achieve established productivity standards and meet service goals.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with associates, peers, and managers within the organization.
- Maintain compliance in the areas of payroll, accident/injury reporting, recognition programs and performance reviews.
What you will need:
- 2-year degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PC skills – Microsoft Office.
- Ability to read, comprehend, analyze, and interpret general business information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task on a regular basis.
- Strong sense of urgency and time management to meet deadlines.
For more information, please email Mary Hood
At firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume