VP of Finance
Bring your expertise in Finance /CPA and join a top 3 ranked National Homebuilding Company in one of their most successful divisions in the country.
- Top company: One of the top Builders in America recently recognized as America’s Most Trusted™ Home Builder.
- Stability & Growth: Company has been in business for more than 100 years
- Fastest Growing Public Builder.
- Builder of The Year.
- Green Builder of the Year.
What you’ll do:
- As a Vice President of Finance, you will be in a strategic and operational role in which you will need to understand the business in order to help drive growth while balancing financial risk, collaborating with other departments including Sales, Construction, Purchasing and Land, and directing a team of finance, accounting, closing and contracts professionals.
- Ensure that divisional strategic and financial goals are competently developed/projected and achieved.
- Lead team in ensuring that accounting, control, audit and administrative duties are performed effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure that financial information is accurately developed, analyzed and reported to management.
- Drive reporting timelines – Direct preparation of accurate forecasts, project budgets and division budgets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Ensure that all corporate and operational reports are submitted accurately and timely.
- Manage, motivate and develop Finance and Closing/Contracts staff.
- Ensure the adherence to corporate financial policies and procedures within the division.
- Assist in the management of information system issues and concerns that impact Finance/Closing/Contracts.
- Support all other functional areas by providing financial assistance and senior level consultation when needed.
- Accountable for the accuracy of financial reports for assigned entities and subsidiaries.
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required.
- 8+ years of experience in Finance/Accounting working for a public or private homebuilder.
- Knowledge of cost accounting in the home building/construction industry required.
- Advanced proficiency with finance and accounting systems and software, including Excel.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and training accounting/finance personnel.
For more information, please email Willa McClain
at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume