Residential Construction – Customer Service Rep
Bring your experience in construction, homebuilding, warranty, customer service, scheduling, etc. and join our client, a Fortune 500 homebuilder, in a high growth division for Polk and Volusia Counties (FL).
- Top National homebuilder: Market share leader with decades of developments ahead to maintain year-over-year growth.
- Unique Multi-Branding Strategy: Serves all major customer groups with an emphasis on market-condition adaptation.
- Stability & growth: Top performing division, exceeded goals set each year for past several years.
What you’ll do:
- Interact directly with new homeowners on any issues related to the construction of their home (after purchase).
- Facilitate completion of all customer warranty requests by making the actual repairs and scheduling subcontractors to make the repairs when necessary while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with Construction Manager/Superintendent/Field Manager before and after closing.
- Receive written work orders for repairs to homes and/or verbal instructions from supervisor.
- May make initial contact with homeowners and schedule inspection appointments.
- Make necessary repairs to homes, including carpentry work, drywall, texture repair, and painting.
- Minor electrical, plumbing, and heating/AC repair work from time to time.
- Schedule and manage subcontractors to make repairs only when a job is extra difficult or complicated
- Develop/maintain good rapport with contractors/ensure quality work.
- Deal with the customers daily to assure that the customer’s concerns are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum education level – High School Diploma.
- 1+ years of experience in new home construction customer service.
- 5+ years of experience in production home building experience required.
- Strong communication skills – able to interact face to face with customers in their own home.
- The ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment is essential to handle situations efficiently and effectively to ensure customer satisfaction.
For more information, please email Jeremy Chaffin
at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume