Lead Real Estate Development Analyst
Bring your experience in real estate development and financial analysis and join our client – the fastest growing publicly traded residential real estate development company in the country!
- Capital Being Deployed: Company has deployed more capital into new developments / new markets since 2017 than in the entire history of the company combined.
- Well Capitalized, Long Runway: Billion’s more insecure institutional capital slated to be injected into future developments to become the largest publicly traded residential real estate developer in the country.
- Stable Capital Source: Projects will be 100% self-financed and will not need outside financing.
- Start-Up Operation: Be one of the first hires into a new region primed to 10x in size.
What you’ll do:
- Work alongside Region President, acquisitions, development and investment managers to assist with due diligence, forecasting and benchmarking of potential and existing development projects across Florida.
- Perform due diligence and underwriting of prospective acquisitions and developments.
- Provide support for the acquisition, financing, development and disposition process.
- Prepare financial modeling to support and guide both acquisition and asset management decisions.
- Prepare presentation materials on new and existing investments for internal and external uses.
- Analyze and monitor the financial performance of properties including financial modeling, benchmarking to budget, and collaborating with management in executing business plans.
- Assist with analysis of the overall market and monitor industry trends.
- Administer and manage databases.
- Assist with providing conceptual plans for subdividing and parceling assets.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years of related real estate development experience.
- Experience with raw land development projects is highly preferred.
- Financial, market analysis, due diligence, and underwriting backgrounds are all highly preferred.
- Professional experience working within a start-up or high-growth environment would be a plus.
- Ability to travel overnight.
For more information, please email Mike Sachs
at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume