Human Resources Manager
Bring your expertise as a Human Resource Manager and join a top 10 distribution and fulfillment company that is focused on improving costing/pricing, facility layout, new facility transitions, continuous improvements within all areas. The company is looking for an HR Manager that is excited about change: can analyze various business functions and make improvement recommendations.
- Sustainability: Been in business since 1950 – exceeding 600 million in revenue.
- Top 10: Top 10 Logistics Provider.
- Reputation: Fully integrated logistics provider managing over 90 distribution facilities with more than 30 million square feet of space. The company serves over 200 clients with varying logistics needs.
What you’ll do:
- The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, functions pertaining to the overall coordination of HR and HR training at the site.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of HR-services to employees of the distribution center.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and company policies related to general employment and management practices, policies, benefits and labor relations.
- Provide direction, coaching, and counseling to managers and employees
- Responsible for compiling and updating HR data via the HRIS including new hires, terminations, performance management, and payroll information.
- Maintain the structure, content, and integrity of employee files
- Develop and maintain relationships with temporary and other employment agencies
- Develop orientation program for employees
- Demonstrate an understanding of employee benefit plans and act as a liaison between employees and Kenco Management Services as needed
- Responsible for training management and employees on employment-related matters including sexual harassment, progressive discipline, and performance coaching.
- Monitor progress toward completion of training goals
- Provide current reports to management pertaining to organizational structures
- Compile data for managers and prepare various reports as requested.
- Coordinate annual HR Improvement Plan.
- Follow all Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping to ensure an orderly workstation/place.
- Practices safe work procedures, and follows all safety rules at all times.
- Work with Leadership Team to develop effective HR strategies, plans, and processes.
- Other duties as assigned to fulfill the needs of the customer and the business.
What you’ll need:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be neat, organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to foster a teamwork environment.
- Ability to work well with others.
- In-depth knowledge of Federal and State Employment Laws.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks at each facility.
- Ability to solve practical problems and difficult situations.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.) in Human Resources or a related field.
- PHR or SPHR preferred.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience as a Human Resources Manager.
For more information, please email Holly Johnson
at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume