Design & Delivery Leader
Digital media design and implementation firm has an immediate need for a Design & Delivery Leader to join the team in their growing Austin studio. This role requires a detail-oriented, creative person, who can develop, refine, and document design concepts for projects that integrate digital and interactive media into the built environment.
What you’ll do:
- Establish, develop, and illustrate design concepts. Prepare presentations, design drawings, and details.
- Work closely with directors, project managers, content creators, and clients, to develop concepts through the completion of design intent documentation.
- Develop planning and creative-design concepts for projects, analyzing applicable agency requirements and development regulations.
- Coordinate with members of large and varied teams, including ownership teams, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors, software developers, other design firms, and regulatory agencies.
- Provide mentorship and leadership to design teams and assist in the ongoing development of design and strategy staff.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of 8 years of experience in architectural practice. Licensure preferred but not required.
- Experience in Programming, Planning and Conceptual Design phases of projects. Knowledge of Entertainment and Hospitality practices is a plus.
- Experience coordinating project design, developing creative-design concepts for projects and presenting design drawings to clients and teams.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in developing details and providing planning and design support in the preparation of design development.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, and to execute on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of digital display, audio and lighting systems and interactive technologies a plus.
- Familiarity with Mac OS, 3D modeling, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office software applications. Salesforce and Animation software knowledge a plus.
- Ability to travel and maintain a flexible schedule.
For more information, please email Maria Hamilton
at email@example.com and include your resume