Controller / Financial Analyst
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Bring your experience in Audit, Accounting, Financial Analysis, CPA, Etc and join a Fortune 500 firm that is top 3 in their industry in a role that will drive financial and operational improvements across a multi-city region.
- Fortune 250.
- 50 Markets: Operations in approximately 50 major metro markets.
- Unique multi-brand strategy: The Company employs a unique multi-brand strategy to serve all major customer groups.
- JD Powers: Known for Excellence and Quality- has been at the top of JD Powers list year after year and continues to win awards for innovation of the product.
- High Visibility: Directly supporting AVP of Finance and his Division Leaders– Looking for that “idea person” to develop impactful solutions!
- Working for the Vice President of Finance and his operating committee performing economic research work and preparing and analyzing financial reporting packages in key business areas while developing recommendations tied to performance & process improvement. Prepare and provide support in feasibility modeling, annual planning, quarterly forecasting, historical cost and budget analysis, and expense performance comparisons.
What you’ll do:
- Review division financial performance
- Identify opportunities to improve financial performance and/or processes, make appropriate recommendations to Area Executive Operating Committee
- Conduct feasibility modeling
- Prepare quarterly forecasts and participate in annual planning
- Consolidate budget submissions process and budget analysis
- Review overhead performance and develop benchmarks to monitor performance
- Prepare management reports including, but not limited to, economic and statistical studies’, growth margins, value creation effort, etc.
What you’ll need:
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or related.
- 4+ years of analyst/audit/accounting experience (Big Four is a plus).
- Experience compiling, analyzing and presenting complex audit or assessment data and recommendations to the Executive level.
- CPA certification is highly desired.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong knowledge of accounting theory, practice, and financial reporting.
- Strong analytical & technical skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and manage projects.
For more information, please email Willa McClain
At email@example.com and include your resume