Construction Project Manager
Are you looking for a long-term construction leadership role with high growth potential? Bring your experience as a Project Manager, Field Manager, Superintendent, Construction Manager, Residential, Multifamily etc. and join a National builder that is top 5 in their industry and has an unmatched capacity to meet the needs of all buyer segments through its diverse brand portfolio.
- Work for Top National Builder: Multiple product lines / Leader in revenues
- Consistent Growth: Not only survived but grew each year for the past 5 years!
- Get Out of the Rut: Increase your career potential with multiple & diverse promotional paths.
- Effective Culture: Working with trades and suppliers to be more efficient & profitable vs. finding the next one to underbid.
What you’ll do:
Responsible for providing technical expertise in coordinating the activities of new home construction according to the Company’s standards and processes. Ensures construction schedules, safety, SWPPP, quality standards, and customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the construction process.
- Validate schedule progression and adherence, and product quality.
- Work with team to share feedback and improve planning activities, including, but not limited to: Vendor coaching and performance feedback through the schedule and quality recordables.
- Design quality, materials management, budget accuracy, and take-off accuracy
- Manage the customer experience.
- Assist in the customer orientation process as well as responding to warranty calls, during the first year.
- Collaborate with trade partners throughout the construction process and first-year warranty to improve quality and efficiency Interface with Sales personnel to manage neighborhood and customer activities and referrals.
- Ensure job sites adhere to company safety and SWPPP standards.
- Assist in resolving issues/conflicts related to daily construction activities (e.g., vendor contracts, work orders, job progress, design).
- Authorize payment for materials received and work completed.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction or Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 1 year at Field Manager Level I.
- Construction experience.
- People and team skills.
- Track record of results working with and coaching vendors.
- Knowledge of municipal permitting and regulations, construction management, construction related software (E-Schedule).
- Ability to read blueprints, write and communicate effectively, make correct decisions, and delegate work effectively.
- General knowledge of building codes.
For more information, please email Cindy McNeirney
at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume